I was asked to leave my job as part of retrenchment process in our company. My last day of working was 17 Feb. I have not yet received my full n final settlement. Whenever i call then they tell me it will be done by the weekend but that does not happen sometimes my calls are avoided.
My question is by when shud i receive my full and final settlement according to the Maharashtra Labour LAw and what can i do about the delay.
Thanks in Advance
30th March 2010 From India, Mumbai

Head Hr - Mahindra Aerospace
+5 Others

Irrespctive of the labour law applicable to Maharastra you are entitled for the F&F and the date indicated by you qualifies to make the claim immediately.
You may issue a notice to your employer to settle the due in writing failing which you can pursue the matter legally.
Kind regards
Dayanand L Guddin
30th March 2010 From Singapore, Singapore
You are having full rights to ask them to finish the full and final settlement. But my advise is please give it in written to them by regd post ackd. With regards, AMH- GM-HR
1st April 2010 From India, Madras
Dear Lubna
you are advised to contact Labour Officer / Commissioner of your area (where your company is situated).
The concerned Govt. authority will take care of this matter and company will respond to your problem immediately.
1st April 2010 From India, Karwar
I would suggest you to meet your Ex-boss, and say polietly, i need my full & final settlement draft copy, Since My new Org asking for it.You are the right person and havig responsable to ask them. I hope this will work out for you.
1st April 2010 From India, Bangalore
Thanks every one for the valuable answers.
Mr Jagtap how will i find the deatils of the Labour Officer / Commissioner of the area (where my company is situated (Seepz Andheri east) before feb it was located in Chakala Andheri east).
2nd April 2010 From India, Mumbai
Hi, Can anybody tell me is there any organisation that provides training on stipend basis to MCA trainess. Regards, IMTIYAZ
3rd April 2010 From India, Delhi
Dear All,
Its been 4 months, left mine old company based at Noida. Till date they have paid me 50% f&f amount. It was said 2 weeks before that would be taken care last March, 2013 but now mine boss is talking in rough way that have patience. Already 3 months, I am in patience,now they says it may take time. As a HR person, I am well aware that they haven't paid any F&F fully of last 1 year, but at the same time these past employees are not pressuring.
Since amount is not that big, how can I settle mine F&F in reasonable way.
2nd April 2013 From India, Delhi
Filed a application before the officer's of Labour department for full and final settlement.
If the establishment have less than 25 employees then go to Labour Inspector/Senior Labour Inspector
if -do- 100 " Labour Officer
If -do- More than 100 employee then go to Asst.Labour Commissioner
of concern area of Labour Department of the State
21st April 2016
Please login to participate in this discussion. Discuss problems, ideas, solutions with industry peers. Stay up-to-date with what's new and what's happening in the industry. Create Account (No Registration Charges)

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network