Withdrawal form through out India is the same. If your account is still maintained at Maharashtra your form will go to Maharashtra. If it is maintained at the EPFO at Chennai, it will be sent there by the employer for settlement.
From India, Madras
Dear All
I am leaving my present company ( Ferro Alloys Corporation Limited) from August-2011, due to my financial problem I want to withdraw my pf amount but can’t get attested the required withdrawal forms from my employer, due to one month notice of resignation by giving PL Leave application. As per the rules the employer cannot withhold the PF dues of any employee. For your kind information I am fill up my form Nos 10C (pension amount withdrawal) 19(PF withdrawal) and the same was submitted to the authorised signatory of the company but till date they are not take any action and can’t accepted my resignation and my name in company role , the management refuses to sign the withdrawal forms. Please help me and give advice regarding my issue urgentely.

From India, New Delhi
You can complain to the Regional Provident Fund Commissioner concerned. He will get the form attested by the employer.
From India, Madras
QUESTIONS Below.. help!!
- pub ltd Co, PF Trust managed.
- Worked for 3 yrs, left in jan'2009.
- Till today i didnt applied for PF withdrawl.
- im in Delhi compny location mumbai (reg office, trust MH).
- Can I apply/withdraw Online.
- Help with procedure, forms, rules.
- My Pf account Not active since jan'2009.
- Best procedure for withdrawl.
thanks in advance for ur consideration..
regards DS

From India, Delhi
You have not mentioned your age and what you are doing now, These information are required for giving proper advice. However, assuming that you are 58 yrs old or above, and also assuming that you are not employed and contributing to EPF, now the following advice is given.
You can fill up Form 19 and Form 10C and send to your old employer (Private EPF Trust). Form 19 is meant for settlement of EPF amount and Form 10 C is for settlement of EPS amount. They will settle your account. Please donot worry whether your account is operative or inoperative. That will slightly affect the interest calculation only.

From India, Madras
thank you, I'm 40 years old, my current co doesnt provide PF facility (or would it be better to show myself as unemployed ).
what about location im in delhi, pf trust in mumbai ?
please advice if want withdrawal.

From India, Delhi
Before apply for pf withdrawal,your KYC ie. Aadhar,pan,saving bank account must be approved by your principal employer. Then you can eligible for withdrawal
From India, Atwas

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server