Hr, Legal Compliance & Er-ir
Hrm, Ir & Adminstration
Hr -pay Roll , Recruitment
+15 Others

Dear Friends,
I left a company about 5 years back and I have not withdrawn my PF so far. I have my PF A/c No. my PF account is in Kolkata where as I am presently working in Gujarat. I have chaged two companies in between.
Please help me to guide the withdrwal process from my PF account, also guide me about the forms I need to fill up and supporting I need to submit in this regard.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors made possible with help from our prime sponsors like:

TALENTEDGE Who provide a platform for "interactive anywhere learning". Courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses

FACTOHR - Provides Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS that can help streamline your organisation. Explore Features

Register Here and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear Friend, Please fill up the Form 19 and Form 10c for your PF withdrawal and pension scheme and send it to your employer for the further process.
Dear Samuchchay,
You can also transfer your previous PF Amount to your current account if you wanna do that or you can deposit form 10-c & 19 duly signed either by the employer or PF Officer.
Warm Regards,
Dear Mr. Samuchchay,

Greetings for the day :)

You can transfer your Pf account from your old organisation to new organisation. what all you need to do is just fill FORM 13 and hand it over to your HR. Rest formalities your HR will do it

Thanks for the valuable reply friends..
My Problem is, I don't want to transfer it, rather I want to get it realised.. and sending it to old employer after leaving the Job 5 years back... I don't see will make any sense at this juncture. Can I go to local PF office where they can process it.
Pls. guide.
Dear Mr.Samuchchay,
Withdrawal form 19 & 10 C needs to be filled and signed by you. For withdrawal,You have two choice:1. Send the form to employer, since your employer has to sign for verification with official company seal. or Attestation can also be done by:1.Manager of a bank.
2. By any gazetted officer.
3. Member of the Central Board of Trustees./ committee/ Regional Committee (Employees'
Provident Fund Organization).
4. Magistrate/ Post/ Sub Post Master/ President of Village Panchayat/ Notary Public.
Best regards,
LC Guite,
I am Juli, i changed my job one and half year before. i had sent PF transfer form through my new employer to my old employer. but he is not signing the form. this is my third job. my pension from the first job is transferred and continued in the second job also.
what i can do to transfer or withdraw the PF amount of old job?
regards, Juli
I am also having a similar problem.I was working in a pvt firm for three years from 1996 to 1999 and the PF account was with the company's HQ at Bangalore.In 1999 I joined Central Govt. and presently here I am having separate PF A/c.I had written two three mails to the regional office of the PF office but nobody is responding.I have planned to send an RTI letter to them this week.There are some info is available at You can search through the upper link of this website.
The same problem what Samuchchay is facing, I am also facing it. My PF A/c has been created in Bangalore, Karnataka. I know only the PF A/c No. & I don't have any other details apart from that, not even a hard copy / soft copy regarding that, i mean any certificates too. Now I have been staying in Chennai for the past 2 years. I worked for 3 years in bangalore which used to pay the PF. Chennai company doesn't pays PF so I can't transfer it too. So what is the way for withdrawing that money as well as whom to refer / contact too etc., Is there a way to get things done from chennai itself or i need to go to bangalore regarding this. Also would like to know if I withdraw the amount is some deduction will happen or anything else will be deducted ? What is the best option regarding this so that I can have anything in written saying I hold this much amount and after some years I can get this much amount etc.,
Please guide me.
just apply for withdraw.
regarding this you can take form 3A from your previous employer
and fill form 19&10c attach the form 3A with form and send to Regional PF OFFICER IN KALKATTA WITH UR EMPLOYER SIGNATURE
HI friend ....,
To with draw you PF you have to fill form no:10c and form no :19 and submit it in your previous office i.e in your kolkatta office so that they will stamp it forward it to Regional PF office . If not after stampping even you can directly go and submit it in the regional PF office . If every information which u have given is accurate you can get your PF money in 30 days i.e., in 1month.
All the best.
Madam Juli,
If u want to transfer your pf account to the existing one you can simply file form 13 only thro your present employer not thro previous employer and also there is no necessity to go back to your previous employer under transfer. if u want to withdraw the benefit you have to file Form 19 & 10C, can be signed by your previous employer or by any authorities as specified by LC Guide.
Dear Friend,
It very simple, just give the company a call or mail them asking for form 19 & 10c regarding withdrawal of p.f and also request them to indicate the points where your signature is required. Just sign them and send them back to them for further processing.
If your still have any other query, feel free to ask

Dear Mr. Samuchchay,

It is evident that you have delayed. Better follow the steps, which may satisfy the PF authorities and these may help you to get your accumulations at the earliest.
  • Fill the Forms 19 & 10C.
  • Send a cheque leaf along with the form duly cancelling it, which may help the PF Office to know your bank MICR no. as well as the Address with Branch Code and Transfer will be easy for them. Write your name and PF A/c. No. in capital letters on the reverse of the cheque.
  • Since, you have resigned 5 year before, you have to submit a Affidavit cum Indemnity Bond as instructed by PF office, which is required for those who have resigned 2 years and above period. I am enclosing a draft of the bond. Get the same matter typed on Rs. 20/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper and Notarized by a Notary Public.

Hope for the best.


Mahesh Seshadri

Attached Files
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: doc Affidavit cum Indemnity Bond.doc (22.5 KB, 874 views)

Dear Samuchchay
To withdraw u r PF after 5 yrs you need do two things i.e
1) you have to fill up Form 19 & 10C and get it attested by your previous employer, (In case of withdrawal Previous employer attestation is must )
2) You have to get an affidavit from court with proper witnesses. (Since u r trying to withdraw PF after 5 yrs, it is must to get an affidavit)
After this only you can submit u r pf claim to concerned EPF office.Warm Regards
Warm Regards
Nagaraj O G

As one thing very common the rules are stated very clear & straight forward But the problem is in implication part. Employers doesn't have any direct benefit from puting up un-necessary hurdles in pf transfers but its human nature that people feel happiness by giving trouble to others.
Its better to withdrawl pf and secure it for future rather than transfer it.
Dear Saravankumar,
But my current employer had send form 13 to old employer. Old employer has to sign and summit to PF office they are telling. But the old employer is not ready to sign and forward.
Dear Ms. Juli,

In such a case kindly collect a copy of all communication from your new office and made a request with nearest PF office, they will surely help you in this regard
you can pursue with your new office for transfer of PF then they will follow up with your old employer and with nearest PF office as well.

I have worked with a firm about 10 months before five years ago. but I did not withdraw my pf amount , but now i want to withdraw my pf . what is the procedure of withdrawing pf.
hey guys this is the copy of the affidavit cum indemnity bond that I recd from the PF office in Bangalore.... printed it on a Rs 100 stamp paper...

Attached Files
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: doc Affidavit cum Indemnity Bond.doc (33.0 KB, 319 views)

Hello Guys I need Indemnity Bond for Sale of Company That all the dispute will be handled by the previous owner of the company . Need urgently
You can transfer your Pf account from your old organisation to new organisation. what all you need to do is just fill FORM 13R and attach
form 5
form 10
form -3A take signatures from HR,
and submit to pf office.
You can transfer your Pf account from your old organisation to new organisation to file a form 13 pf transfer form and give to a present company, the HR people will hand over to PF office to effect rtransfer.

hi you can either run your pf account in your old code no matter how much company you quit as before joining a company you should provide him your old code number and for withdrawl you should fill form no 10c and form no.19 along with affidavit cum indemnity form for the proof that no such money be withdrawn from the same code.
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™