Hr, Legal Compliance & Er-ir
Hrm, Ir & Adminstration
Hr -pay Roll , Recruitment
You can also transfer your previous PF Amount to your current account if you wanna do that or you can deposit form 10-c & 19 duly signed either by the employer or PF Officer.
25th March 2010 From India, Delhi
My Problem is, I don't want to transfer it, rather I want to get it realised.. and sending it to old employer after leaving the Job 5 years back... I don't see will make any sense at this juncture. Can I go to local PF office where they can process it.
25th March 2010 From India, Calcutta
Withdrawal form 19 & 10 C needs to be filled and signed by you. For withdrawal,You have two choice:1. Send the form to employer, since your employer has to sign for verification with official company seal. or Attestation can also be done by:1.Manager of a bank.
2. By any gazetted officer.
3. Member of the Central Board of Trustees./ committee/ Regional Committee (Employees'
Provident Fund Organization).
4. Magistrate/ Post/ Sub Post Master/ President of Village Panchayat/ Notary Public.
25th March 2010 From India, Gurgaon
what i can do to transfer or withdraw the PF amount of old job?
26th March 2010 From India, Bangalore
www.rtiindia.org You can search through the upper link of this website.
27th March 2010 From India, Kannur
27th March 2010 From India, Kannur
Please guide me.
27th March 2010 From India, Madras
To with draw you PF you have to fill form no:10c and form no :19 and submit it in your previous office i.e in your kolkatta office so that they will stamp it forward it to Regional PF office . If not after stampping even you can directly go and submit it in the regional PF office . If every information which u have given is accurate you can get your PF money in 30 days i.e., in 1month.
All the best.
27th March 2010 From India, Hyderabad
If u want to transfer your pf account to the existing one you can simply file form 13 only thro your present employer not thro previous employer and also there is no necessity to go back to your previous employer under transfer. if u want to withdraw the benefit you have to file Form 19 & 10C, can be signed by your previous employer or by any authorities as specified by LC Guide.
27th March 2010 From India, Coimbatore
It very simple, just give the company a call or mail them asking for form 19 & 10c regarding withdrawal of p.f and also request them to indicate the points where your signature is required. Just sign them and send them back to them for further processing.
If your still have any other query, feel free to ask
27th March 2010 From India, Delhi
Dear Mr. Samuchchay,
It is evident that you have delayed. Better follow the steps, which may satisfy the PF authorities and these may help you to get your accumulations at the earliest.
- Fill the Forms 19 & 10C.
- Send a cheque leaf along with the form duly cancelling it, which may help the PF Office to know your bank MICR no. as well as the Address with Branch Code and Transfer will be easy for them. Write your name and PF A/c. No. in capital letters on the reverse of the cheque.
- Since, you have resigned 5 year before, you have to submit a Affidavit cum Indemnity Bond as instructed by PF office, which is required for those who have resigned 2 years and above period. I am enclosing a draft of the bond. Get the same matter typed on Rs. 20/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper and Notarized by a Notary Public.
Hope for the best.
28th March 2010 From India, Madras
To withdraw u r PF after 5 yrs you need do two things i.e
1) you have to fill up Form 19 & 10C and get it attested by your previous employer, (In case of withdrawal Previous employer attestation is must )
2) You have to get an affidavit from court with proper witnesses. (Since u r trying to withdraw PF after 5 yrs, it is must to get an affidavit)
After this only you can submit u r pf claim to concerned EPF office.Warm Regards
Nagaraj O G
28th March 2010 From India, Bangalore
Its better to withdrawl pf and secure it for future rather than transfer it.
28th March 2010 From India, Delhi
In such a case kindly collect a copy of all communication from your new office and made a request with nearest PF office, they will surely help you in this regard
you can pursue with your new office for transfer of PF then they will follow up with your old employer and with nearest PF office as well.
29th March 2010 From India, New Delhi
2nd June 2011 From India, Lucknow