Yes, you are supposed to submit the returns for Contribution Period Ended, i.e. CPE 03/10 covering the period from 10/09 to 03/10, before 12th May, 2010, failing which you can be prosecuted for non submission of returns under section 85 of the ESI Act, 1948, any queries please write to
From India, Hyderabad
management student

mr praveen i guess now esi rules changed while u getting ur esi code. when u apply for esi code they definetely collect u a 6 month check in advance deposit of ur esi amount. i m shocked how they have not collect from you. and secondly while u will depositing the esi challan u have to submit the fine too . since i applied code for my contractors many time they definetely ask for 6 month dd in advance which will be adjusted in latter . so check documents properly.
Ratikanta Rath

From India, Angul
In HR Job

i know but i wnat to legaly justification deduction of pf only please read again my query and reply
From India, New Delhi
chaitanya.negi P&A (Compensation & Benifit/ Payroll) / HR (Genralist)
Dear Mr. Praveen,

As per your discussion above,

1. That you are running your organisation since oct 2009.

2. That you already have deducted the employee share of ESI but not yet deposited due to the late recieving of ESIC Code of the Organisation from ESIC office, You got the same in the month of Feb 2010.

3. Now you wanna submit your ESIC return from oct 2009 to March 2010.

so friend you nothing to worry all about. and follow the ESIC rule from today onward because you recieved the ESIC code late from ESIC office even you have applied in the same month when you started your business and deducting the share your employees.

Friend go to the comments of MR vadlamani SR and Mr erv .

They both fully clarrified your comments.

The ESIC Limit is 10,000 as a gross salary of employee, make sure the employee is on or not.

Regarding return submition use following forms:

1. Form 5- Return of contribution

2. Form 32 or Form 7 - Includes employees detail of contribution

3. A copy of all months From oct to March Challans (you above mentioned you recieved the code on the month of feb., so obviously your monthy challans are still pending to deposite) and now deposite all the challans with march contribution or can deposite before submittion of this.

Note: You need three copies of the above, two for the esic office and one for your office copy.


Chaitanya Negi

Email id:

From India, New Delhi
Dear Sir
can we transfer pf account if we switchover to other company if its possible means what are ways pls explain it and i have another doubt too can we get individual annual statement for every employees what r the ways to get that.

From India, Madras
dear ashok as on today if basic is rs 4100/- and gross is upto rs 6500/- pf will be deducted on gross m i right or not
From India, Gurgaon

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™