Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I am working in pvt concern as a Hr.Asst. I got a part time job additionally. 20 members are working there. they want to (20 workers) deduct pf & Esi for them. What are the procedure to get pf and esi. for that 20 workers.

Dear Ragvendra, AP Govt. has notified change in CPI, accordingly MW would also change. Please visit AP Government website for more details. Rgds Asheesh Gupta

Attached Files
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: pdf CPI Points- GO-Apr,11 to Sep,11.pdf (2.27 MB, 56 views)

Dear All,
I tried looking for minimum wages for IT in West Bengal for the year 2019 but all I got was for unskilled labourers. Please let me know if any of you have minimum wages list for skilled labourers.
Archita Tiwari

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™