- Consider applying for entry level HR positions, such administrator, new graduate program, etc these must be seen as adding value to HR and the organisation
- Locate a HR forum or institute that you can join and therefore get your name out
- Try to locate a HR mentoring program and be involved. Generally the mentors are well connected in industry and can assist
- Consider applying for part-time or even causal HR positions that will expose you to the industry
- Lastly, don't give up but keep looking
I have been experienced in customer service operations worked with telecom sector around 12 yrs and finally worked with administration with branded icecream group in ahmedabad. Currently, working with consultant firm as senior placement . As per qualification I do have done my Advance diploma in HRM. Looking for the opportunity in ahmedabad location.