Yes. You can send this form to the commissioner of PF, he will inturn ask to your employer to get this signed & okayed. Alternatively you can have this attest from Class 1 Officers and MLA also.
Mohan Chandra
Head Accounts

From India, Delhi
Hi, Just wanted to know about the Employers contribution to EPF. Is it 12% or it can be even more than that. And if so then up to waht limit can Employers contribution go. Thankyou
From India, Gurgaon
Hi Chinno,
If your current employer is not signing the form then you can submit this form with the RPF office with a letter mentioning that current employer refused to process the application.Then the Pf. office will directly get in touch with the company and get it signed by them.
One more thing if the company is not processing your claim or it is not given within stipulated timeframe you can even claim an interest on the amount due to you along with interest for delay.

From India, Delhi

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™