Breach Of Service Agreement [Thread 238887] - CiteHR
Prime Sponsor - - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Hello everyone,
I am working for a MNC from last 1.5 yrs. Recently i got married and moved to USA. I asked my company to give me onsite project. I m trying for it from last 6 months but nothing happened. So i left with my husband on dependent visa. Now i dont know what to do next. I have signed one service bond for 2 yrs which says that if i leave before 2yrs then i have to pay Rs.50000. I dont know what to do. Some of my friends are saying that they cant do anything against me. I m little scared. Plz suggest what should i do- Should i give proper resignation and pay the amount or i should do nothing. Plz suggest.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
on hearing your question, i want to tell you there is no rule in indian constitution which force an employee ti work in any organizastion for the fixed period even bond has been signed. But as u r wrkng n shifting in USA then thare r rules that none can violets the terms and condition of bond agreement. But u can drop the company by giving them compensation amount.
Thanx for ur reply. I want to make it clear. The bond says that if i leave the company before 2 yr then i have to pay the training amount which they have invested on me Rs 50000. As i told u that i have already moved here(USA) n i am not working here. I dont have that amount to pay them back. Even i cant ask my parents to pay for it bcoz they save spent a lot on my marriage just few months back. So kindly tell me what the company can do against me? I dont need any work experience letter. Still i have to pay the amount ? I have not informed my company that i have left india.I have taken 2 months medical leave which is going to be end very soon. Should i talk to my HR regarding this and ask him for intiation of my resignation? My Frndz are saying that i dont need to do anything. Company will not do anything against me, Atmost they will send me a legal notice that's it. Since my father was my gauranteer so i dont want anyone to trouble my parents. Plz reply..... its urgent.........
richa... Regarding your query n also u hav nt intimate to ur gardian , so i m suggesting u that u firstly u should talk to ur HR on this issue. i think he\she will sort out ur prblm definitely bt if unfortuntly there is no response from HR's site in your favour, then aftr informing them in written format n one copy of that letter u hav for future then u can leave the company. Dont worry nothing done by co. agnst u.
Prime Sponsor - "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™