We are looking for a dynamic HR excecutive with 3 to 5 years experience. We are 65 poeple company in New Mumbai and leader in our business domain. Basic requirements are as follows: Job
To plan and carry out HR activities, so as to maintain and develop relation in accordance with agreed business plans. Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. Plan, develop and implement strategy for HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, counselling, pay and conditions, contracts, training and development, succession planning, moral and motivation, culture and attitude development, performance appraisal and quality management issues)
2. Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of HR development.
3. Monitor, measure and report on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievement within agreed formats and timescales.
4. Manage and develop direct reporting staff.
5. Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets.
6. Liaise with other functional / departmental head so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purpose and achievements.
7. Maintain awareness and knowledge of latest HR development theory and methods and provide suitable interpretation to directors, managers and staff within the organisation.
8. Contribute to the evaluation and development of HR strategy and performance in co-operation with the executive team.
9. Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organisational requirement for quality management, health and safety, legal requirement, environmental policies and general duty of care.
10. Audit and authenticate all documents related to legal, salary statements and distribution, policies etc.
11. Plan for employee’s performance appraisal; develop tools for appraisal, job evaluation and development.
Person profile - HR Manager/Executive Personality:
- Plan and direct for Training of employee including senior managers, maintain contact with outside resources for training.
Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality work environment. A natural forward planner who is capable of critically assessing oraganisational requirements, plan to meet them, execute 7 monitor. Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with junior to senior level employees. Reliable, tolerant, and determined. Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view. Keen for new challanges, responsibility and accountability. Able to get on with others and be a team-player. Specific Job Skills:
Able to communicate and motivate via written media. Understands the principles of HR, including motivation sector targeting, employee development, forward planner, etc. Computer skills:
Must be adept in use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Excel and Word, and ideally Access or similar database to basic level, Internet and email. Literacy and Numeracy:
Able to understand HR policies and procedures. Must be a very competent in communication skills.
Salary and perks will match with best in Industry.
Please apply with confidence to
or call on 022-27784430 to 35 between 9.30 to 6.00 PM. 4th March 2010 From India, Mumbai