Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
The company I was working took resignation from every body by making false promises and pressure tactice. Every one in middle management & lower level staff accounts were settled in full by paying some small compensation. Union category workers got attractive compensation.
This was done in the month of April 2009. None of the employee from staff category have received their PF refunded.
Being at senior level,I resigned in December and fearing my PF too will be held up as it is all meshed up. Company gave lleast importance to Payroll or HR functions and matter is not not likely to cleared soon. I am no more in full time employement of any company and need the money to workout my retirement plan although I am 54 years old.
What remeadial measures are available to me to press company to refund PF. The fund were deposited with PF commissioner. There is mess up in accounts. Where do I go or what do i do to get my PF. As far as I know holding up PF or non payment is a serious offence. Please advise.
H. V. Singh

Please make a representation before the Asst/ Regional Provident Fund Commissioner. Your PF will be settled. Regards, Madhu.T.K
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™