Safety Consultant
Raghuvaran Chakkaravarthy
Environmental, Health And Safety
Kesava Pillai
Occupational Safety & Health
Safety & Production
Production Technical Assistant @ Kennametal
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
After very many years of working and exposure in industrial safety I have gained some good experience in the field. I am old enough to retire and spend time liesurely. However I wanted to help the younger generation by passing on to them with all that I picked up through the years and hard work.
My passion is to challenge and teach the younger generations on occupational safety. I am sure 99% of the young safety officers of today are only acting and not have that professionialism . I asked a simple question on definition of Industrial safety. I was sure that many will not even try. However I expected for someone to ask me. I got a blank.
If there is no fruitful discussion for acquiring knowledge and help manage the responsibilities there is no much fun with forum.
I hope the condition will change.
Regards to all.
Kesava Pillai

From India, Kollam
hello sir
i want to know in depth about SHE and also hazards prevention and safety can u help can u put some attachments related to that or send the same to me e mail
id:[email protected],
can u please send me question and answers also

From India, Bangalore
Dear Sir
I hope the reason behind your less participation into the forum discussions is the lack of time.... Just requesting you to keep on guide us through your valuable inputs whenever you get time...
Thanks in advance...

From India
Dear Mr. Kesava,
Nice to see that you find time to spend with your family.
However, you are one of the most important guide to our generation & request you to stay in touch for guiding us in the right direction.
You got retired only from the job & not from us & this forum.
Hope to see you again with a powerful discussion.

From India, Delhi
Dear KVS, Though I am not contributing much I am watching the forum progress. As and when an issue of interet comes up, certainly I will put forth my comments. Regards, Kesava Pillai
From India, Kollam
Dear Kesav sir,
Thanks for your words. As you mentioned 99% of the young safety officers of today are only acting I agree with you but my point of view 99% of safety office not yet get chance or wait for chance to prove themselves like me balance 1% of safety professionals got chance they proved themselves like U,Mr.dipil,Mr.penney,Mr.srinivasurao,Mr.abhay,Mr.h ansa,Mr.KSV etc,,,
I Knew All Of Our Seniors Watching Our Discussion. Everyone trusts we get EHS related solution from our site/forum. Request you to continue with your advice and inputs to make this site/forum be real everlasting, Likewise others, to create more professional youngsters/safety officers. . .
Keep in touch and stay safe. . .
All the blessing for your retired life. . .
Happy Christmas & advance new year to u & your family. . .
Dear all citehr members,
Happy Christmas & advance new year to u & your family. . .
Thanks & Besafe

From United States, Fpo
Most of the safety officers do the cleaning of the mess in industries. There should be the role of independent work culture to achieve zero accident. The safety officer should work towards the core activity for this achievement. Independently move with all levels of people and be a facilitator to understand interdepartmental activities. create opportunities for all level of people to express their concern and commitment towards safety. The three factors should a safety officer attack is the organizational, administrative and human factors.
From India, Bangalore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™