I was working with an Education industry from 3 months.
I wanted holiday for 7 days,but seniors didnt want .
They even didnt give me the Joining /Appointment letter.
And asked me for notice of 1 month(Resignation),instead of 7 days holidays.
I didnt agree.
I didnt give them any notice as had no joining letter with me.
There were conflicts.
Company told me to leave without giving my 18 days salary.
What would i do?
Can anyone suggest me??

From India, New Delhi
Sr. Hr Team Member
Payroll, Statutory Compliance & General
Recruitment And Training
Recruitment & Selection, Compensation
Leadership With Team Work
+4 Others


This is your mistake without offer letter why you joined there. I think they wont provide the salary for 18 days.
From India
without offer letter , u cant claim for your 18 days of salary. Beacuse you are not aware of the terms & conditions of the offer.
From India, Hyderabad

Dear Chiku,
Can you please tell me with which company you are. Just give in writing in mail and mark a CC to your personal ID also. They can't stop your payment if you have worked for them as per labour laws of country. As they havn't provioded you any appointment letter you are not aware of any notice period and company policies. They are at fault. Just mail them the details and if they reply on it, it will be last nail in their coffin.

From India, New Delhi
its your mistake u join that organation they didnt give offer letter.. i think you dont have any term and condition letter. according my knowledge you cant do any thing.. Please dont take any conflict with Senior management. May be they have any link with your new org...
with Regards
S.Executive (Marketing)
D.B. Group

From India, Chandigarh
you should complain against your company in consumer court. Its the clear fault of the company in which you are working. Its your right according to labour law. You are a clear victim of fraud by your company. How can this company recruits anybody without giving them the joining or offer letter. Take a better step and you should be at your goal as soon as possible.
From India, Delhi
If you have any proof of that institute like bank salay or the other thing like salary slip,I.Card than u can go through leagal way just not down one application regarding this subject and address to local authority labour officer or labour commisonner in which range u r coming
Jignesh Bhagat
HR Executive

From India, Vapi

Hi Dear, My company name was xxxx,Lajpat Nagar-New Delhi. Do consumer court help in this matter? Neha 9810134886
From India, New Delhi

I agree with Jignesh... Chiku did you sign any ledger book daily for the attendence purpose? Then you have a strong proof of your employmenmt and your local officer can help you. Just fight and get your salary that you worked for.
- binzy

From India, Bangalore
Ajmal Mirza

Hi Neha,
Is the amount substantial? If not than consider it has a 'fee' you have paid for the 'Experience' gained. It is not worthwhile to go to a labour court.
Though technically you may be in a position to win your case (any of the documents such as Bank salary account / Salary by Cheque Payment / Attendance Register / ID Card may help in winning your case) it may not be worthwhile. Any future employer would take this case as a negative point against you, if they come to know of it. No company wants an employee who can bring labour court troubles for them.
Think again..

From India, Ahmadabad

If You Are Knowledgeable About Any Fact, Resource or Experience Related to This Topic and Want to Be Part of Such Discussions in Future - Please Register and Log In to Cite Community.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server