Dear Seniors
Please kindly calaculate the pension through the following information
Family Pension Scheme Date of Joining

Employees Pension Scheme Date of Joining

Last 12 Months Average Salary


November 1995 Salary


Date of Birth

58 years completed date

From India, Eluru
Sir I am physically handicapped person and I ve worked for 5 years in a private concern. They ve deducted Pf from my salary. Whether can i withdraw my pf amount or scheme certificate? if i get that certificate I will eligible for pension, is there any relaxation in pension service period for physically handicapped? please explain me
From India, Kalpakkam
To my knowledge there is no relaxation for physically handicapped. You may either avail withdrawal benefit or scheme certificate.
Regarding permanently and totally disabled, pension will be paid from the date of such disablement. (There will not be any age limit).

From India, Bangalore
cho4yu, can some one help me to calculate pension for the service, 1) date of birth , 10/10/1947, 2)date of joining fps ,19/9/1972 3)date of leaving service 31/7/1996 4)salary as on 16/11/1995 > Rs6500 5) Avg salary as of leaving job >Rs 6500 4) can i file for eps when my final settlement of pf amount with my last employer is pending with PF aothorities in maharastra. . Regards
From India, New Delhi
Dear Cho4yu,
You may apply for pension immedietely, which is due from 10.10.2005. You will get a pension of Rs.988. The details of calcultion are as follows.
Past service (19.9.19972 to 15.11.1995) - 23 years
Slab on Past Service for 23 years - 170 - (1)
Multiplying Factor as per Table B - 2.077 - (2)
Past Service Benefit (1)x(2) - 353 - (3)
Pensionable Service (16.11.95 to 31.7.96) - 1year
Pension for 1 year (1x6500/70) - 93 - (4)
Minimum pension - 635 (5)
Pension for service after 16.11.95 - 635 (whichever is high among (4) & (5)) - (6)
Total Pension (3)+(6) - 353 + 635 = 988.

From India, Bangalore
Dear mr abbas , i had applied for eps by filling form as suggested , hope some thing will come out . In meanwhile i had requested pf statement of account i left india in 1996 since there was mistake in pf statement received from my company and i had written to them but no reply received from pf i received answer that all pf account had been settled in 1997-1998and records destroyed in response to my request for statement to check the status thru my bank. The period 1997-98 i was not in india . , ihad sought details thru rti .,what is best course of action for me to proceed to get details ? Regards
From India, New Delhi
Dear Mr. Abbas,
I am also from ITI family, I have joined ITI, RBL in may 1987 and got transferred to ITI, Bangalore oct 99 and i have superannuated from ITI 30th April 13. How pension I will get. pl give break up.

From India, Bangalore
Dear Hanumanthaiah, Kindly provide your date of join in EPF, date of birth, salary on 16.11.1995 & on retirement etc. Abbas.P.S
From India, Bangalore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™