Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear All,

I am facing a problem related to resignation.I am working in power industry since three month where working atmosphere is very rough so i have resigned from my current employer last month stating that I have some personal problem and I got job nearby my native and I will work for one month against notice period.During notice period HR. told me to take transfer in another unit,which was close to my native.I accept that but the problem of rude and rough working atmosphere is still same at another unit.I told accept my previously given resignation but they told that as you are in probation and 6 month has not yet completed so they will not provide any acceptance or relieving.Meantime I having an offer from another company who is ready to appoint me without acceptance or relieving.

Now my question is :

1-Whether I can quit current employer as he refused for acceptance or revealing.

2-Will my resignation void as I accept transfer for another unit by current employer.

3-Is there any way to get rid of current employer.

Pls Help me.

From India, Bhilwara
If your new employer is not concerned about relieving order from the previous company (ie, the company where you are working at present) then why don't you leave and join the new establishment? You can. But remember that on the basis of your grievance that you need posting some where near your native place the company has reassigned your job by giving you a transfer to your native place. Therefore, it will be better if you could complete the notice period and get relieved officially.

From India, Kannur
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™