Home Top New Follow Journal Login
My Company Owned a rented Office.
now i want the receipt from my owner.
so please help me guys,
if any one have rent receipt format pls post here or
send it to my email id

From India, Pune
Dear Ranjeet,
The usual receipt would be of the form given below:
Received Rs.12,345/= (Rupees in words Only) from Mr. Ranjeet or M/S XYC Co. being the rent for the month of February 2007.
Rental Address:
No. 123, Address1, Address2, City, Pin - 000 000.
Signature of Owner on Re.1/= revenue stamp.
Hope this info is useful.
From India, Madras
Ranjeet, chk out this rent receipt format .This format also can be given to the employees who are claiming for HRA above Rs.3000/- for Tax exemption. Viranchi.
From India, Hyderabad

Attached Files
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: doc house_rent_receipt_format_252.doc (22.5 KB, 12483 views)

I Stayed In Pune From 14.09.08 To 19.02.09 (160 Days). I Want Rent Receipt (any Hotel/any Flat At Pune) Of This Period Amounting To Rs. 80000/- In 5 Receipts. Please Help. Thanks. Rajiv
From India, New Delhi
plz mail me rent reciept performa on monthtly basis
Attached Files house_rent_receipt_format_252.doc (22.5 KB, 3158 views)
i want this attachment
plz mail me
viranchi expecting help frm u
From India, Mumbai
My hra is 45360 for year 2009-10. My house owner is not ready to provide rental receipt. If i do not submit receipts how much is the tax amount deducted Kindly let me know please regards Deepthi
From India, Hyderabad
Do you have a Leave and License agreement? If yes, you can submit that.
Secondly, if you are paying rent by cheque, you can submit your bank stmt in which the cheque details will be seen.
If you have these 2 docs, then it should be enough, unless your accounts person is not co-operative.
Add to this any bill wch comes to the place in the name of your house owner such as electricity bill. This serves as a proof of address of the owner.
BTW, why is your house owner not giving the reciepts?
From India, Mumbai

To ask a question or write a reply on this discussion you will need to create an account and login.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co™