Recruitments, Training, Couselling &
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hello, I have received my salary cheque from my employer which has subsequently got bounced. I want to know where exactly to file a case after sending my employer a legal notice. Whether in the court's jurisdiction, where the office of my employer is situated or at the COURT,S Jurisdiction of the bank's location where the cheque was actually presented and got bounced. kindly clear my doubt and guide me in this regard

From India, Madras
Hi Krishramaiya Have you got the solutions to your problem Regards Niitu Devendra Pratap Singh 9819665330
From India, Mumbai
Dear Friend,
You can file the case in your local court i.e. under your jurisdiction.
If u require any further legal view points can access the below link and explore details : -
Lawyersclubindia - Law, Lawyers, Advocates, Law Firms,Legal Help, Legal Experts,Judgements, Social Network for Lawyers, Legal Community, Law Help, Indian Lawyers

From India, Mumbai
you are at liberty to file the case at either of the the place , where it was dishonured/bounced. or where your employer issued cheque. rld 09818309937
From India, Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™