Dear All,
I have a query. Please help me in this regard. When i left my earlier employment after working for 11 years, i opted for complete withdrawal of my PF.
In response, i have received only a part of my PF amount and for the rest, the PF people have sent me a Scheme Certificate. In fact i have not opted for any Pension or Scheme Certficate when i applied for PF withdrawal.
Now i am having this scheme cert. in hand . I really don't know what to do with this. In the cert., it is said that i can take the amount mentioned in it as pention or lumpsum after attaining age of 58 years through form D etc.,,
Now please let me know or advise me on what to do with the certficate? Should i wait till 58 years to get my money ? or is there any other way of doing things.
Please advise.
22nd January 2010 From India, Hyderabad

S Mr.Krishna as per PF act, if u cross more than 10 years of PF contribution u r eligible for only of getting Pension after completin gof 58 years b4 no chance to get the amount.After 58 yrs u ll produce the certificate for get the pension untill u keep this safe.
One thing you remember the pension only safe and the Interest point of view it is more than the Bank.
My suggestion is pension is Better than best if your age is cross 45 means
22nd January 2010 From India, New Delhi
I have one query. Is this Pension applicable to nominee if member is not there after 58 years
16th July 2011 From India, Mumbai

Discuss problems openly with your peers around the world without getting into company specifics. Access to years of such problem discussion data and business material is at your finger tips.
All resources created by our members are available to everyone at no cost.

Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network