1. Never Try To Be Successful Success is the bye-product. Excellence always creates success. So, never run after the success, let it happen automatically in the life.
<image no longer exists>
2. Freedom To Life Don’t die before actual death. Live every moment to the fullest as you are going to die today night. Life is gifted to humankind to live, live & live @ happiness. 3. Passion Leads To Excellence When your hobby becomes your profession and passion becomes your profession. You will be able to lead up to excellence in the life. Satisfaction, pleasure, joy and love will be the outcome of following passion. Following your passion for years, you will surely become something one day.
<image no longer exists>
4. Learning Is Very Simple
Teachers do fail. Learners never fail. Learning is never complicated or difficult. Learning is always possible whatever rule you apply.
<image no longer exists>
5. Pressure At Head Current education system is developing pressures on students’ head. University intelligence is useful and making some impact in the life but it cannot be at the cost of the life. <image no longer exists>
6. Life Is Emotion Management Not Intelligence Optimization Memory and regular study have definite value and it always helps you in leading a life. You are able to survive even if you can make some mark in the path of the life. With artificial intelligence, you can survive and win but you cannot prove yourself genius. Therefore, in this process genius dies in you. <image no longer exists>
7. Necessity Is The Mother Of Invention Necessity creates pressure and forces you to invent something or to make it happen or to use your potentiality. Aamir Khan in this film, 3 idiots, is able to prove in the film by using vacuum pump at the last moment. <image no longer exists>
8. Simplicity is Life Life is need base never want base. Desires have no ends. Simplicity is way of life and Indian culture highly stresses on simple living and high thinking, and this is the way of life: ‘Legs down to earth and eyes looking beyond the sky’ <image no longer exists>
9. Industrial Leadership Dean of the institute in 3 idiots is showing very typical leadership. He has his own principles, values and ideology, and he leads the whole institute accordingly. This is an example of current institutional leadership. In the present scenario, most of the institutes are fixed in a block or Squarish thinking. <image no longer exists>
10. Love Is Time & Space Free Love is not time bound and space bound. It is very well demonstrated in this movie same love was demonstrated by Krishna and Meera. Love is border free, time free and space free. <image no longer exists> 11. Importance Of One Word In Communication
If communication dies, everything dies. Each word has impact and value in communication. One word if used wrongly or emphasized wrongly or paused at a wrong place in communication what effect it creates and how is it affected is demonstrated very well in this movie. 12. Mediocrity Is Penalized <image no longer exists> Middle class family or average talent or average institute is going to suffer and has to pay maximum price in the life if they do not upgrade their living standards. To be born poor or as an average person is not a crime but to die as an average person with middle class talent is miserable and if you are unable to optimize your potentiality and die with unused potentiality then that is your shameful truth. One should not die as a mediocre. He/she has to bring out genius inside him/her and has to use his/her potentiality to the optimum level. From India, Amritsar
It is reall a very nice post.
I dont want to decrease its value by saying it to be just wonderful, as this word has a meaning and can be easily understand.
But the things become more valuable when we dont have words to express them and the same is with this work.
Hope you will continue to do like this
May U touch the seventh sky of success.
hey deepika.......good 1.......not just management lessons we have learned from the movie, even how to live a life, life is so simple so no need to make it complicated & last but not the least........AAL IS WELL.....:-)
From India, Pune
It is very interesting and superb. Your ideas transparently developed to suit to the needs of HR professionals. I appreciate your talent and ability to do such technified events
Suri babu Komakula
From India, Vijayawada
Hirani & Co did their job thru creativity in media (Movie).
Lessons are there in all new generation movies (Hindustani, Hat-trick, Rang De Basanti, Munnabhai, slumdog....m...... etc) but never implemented in life by common citizens. (who cares)
People watch movies for Entertainment but not for the lessons thats a pity part of our cinema in India.
We need to implement these learnings and create a new start.
Keep it up.
From Oman, Muscat
If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.