Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I want to register for the Online Business like selling things on Internet through websites like Ebay , Amazon and through my own website.
I want to know what all licenses aer required.
Can anyone guide me?
1. Do I require a Shop Act Lic?
2. Do I require a VAT registration?
3. If I send the parcels to outside India, do I need any otehr license?
4. Do I need a Import Export License? (I will work on bulk orders but smaller quantities like 1 kg , 2 kg etc.)
I am from Pune. If any agent from Pune (PCMC area) please contact me.
Sachin ()

From India, Pune
Hi Juhi,
To sell on ebay is not a problem.
My question is to registering the firm.
I can sell one or two items on ebay without hassles.
But if I sell 1000 items every month with a turn over of around 2 lacs, what sort of business registration do we require?
What all licenses do we require?
How do I make it legal?
Any input will be helpful.

From India, Pune
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™