Dear Friends,
My company is registered under The Shops and Establishment Act.
Kindly clarify me that do we need to submit National holidays and festival Form - V to labour department for approval.
Immanuel A

11th January 2010 From India, Madras

Pvt. Service
Hr - Samsung Distribution.
+3 Others

Yes, you have to file Form V before the close of the year. The form is available at all legal book stores. I filed the same and awaiting an approval from the labour department.
11th January 2010 From India, Madras
For the first year, you need approval of Leaves in form III, which is for National and Festival Leaves. Following years, you can intimate the leaves and need not wait for the approval, if the same pattern of leaves are followed.
8th December 2010 From India, New Delhi
please very urgent i need form5 national &festival holidays apply to inspector of factories help me
23rd December 2010 From India, Madras
Will you please give the details for payment of NF & FH days to contract workers
A. If they are working
B. If they are availing holiday
Our company is engaging 600 contract labours. This information is essential for paying wages on Chrirstmas holiday
Thanking you
Labour Welfare Officer
23rd December 2010 From India, Bangalore
Dear All,
I tried to find out which act is applicable in Maharashtra for National and Festival Holidays. I did not get the bare act, I could not find it in the Bombay Shops and Estblishment Act as well. The Maha Govt. Publishes a gazzatte, but it is under negotiable instruents act. So in no act it is clear that Organisations which comes under Shops & Establishment Act should give minimum how many holidays in a year. we only know that 4 national holidays are compulsory. Does it mean that we can give only 4 holidays in a year?
Seniors please guide me on this.
The answers with assumptions please excuse us.
Thanks & Regards
2nd January 2011 From India, Mumbai
This is farzana. In my earlier company the labour forms use to be handled by accounts department. So i dont have any idea in this.
Can anybody hela me to fill the forms.
1. Form 6 (Register of national & festival holidays)
2. Form Q - Register of employment for shops & establishments
3.Form P (Register of advance, damage or loss & fines.
4. Form R - Register of wages.
Its little urgent... Kindly help me in this...
22nd June 2013 From India, Chennai
Please login to participate in this discussion or start your own. Create Account

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Community™