Pf,eps,pension,investment Of Pf Pension Fund,
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network

My account is in “UnClaimed” state because I didn’t withdraw the PF funds with in 3 years (I am not currently contributing to that account). Now when I tried to withdraw the funds, I was told to submit an affidavit because my account is in UnClaimed state, can some one help me in getting the sample template of the affidavit.


From India, Thrissur
you can ask the format from ur employer or the pf office from where u r due to get withdrawal.
From India, Delhi
Date: 12.01.2010 Please find attached herewith indemnity bond format. This will be submitted along with withdrawal forms. Best Regards, S. H. Phadtare Suyog Management Consultant 9423001542
From India, Pune

Attached Files
File Type: doc indm bond.doc (25.0 KB, 2799 views)

Dear Venkat,
I believe you should re-check with the PF office and I think a normal letter from you indicating the reason for non withdrawing and also a letter from the employer will work,
Please attached these leeters along with your Settlement forms

From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™