My recent research include a paper on "performance enhancement" which is just that the HR can approach post the performance appraisal and mainly targeting those who have attained lower ratings and /or failed the appraisal.
It targets the single performer for his/her performance improvement.
But for professional purpose I would like to ask you if you are self sponsored or company sponsored,since it will have research and development cost included in it.
need your reply.
My assessment to the case raised is as follows
You seem to be using management by objective MBO approach as she was not able to meet her performance target. However, why did her appraiser wait till end of the year to evaluate her performance and take notes on her complaints, if appraisal was done on a quarterly basis problems would have been detected earlier a avoid demotion and probation.
On the other hand, in my view solution to her situation would be as follows
• Re-evaluate her job description- as she might have been given managerial responsibilities which she was not ready to take on OR
• Run Job Analysis on her job description and write a new one “tone it down”, OR
• Run a Gap Analysis between required and available skill/ competence and ensure she receives proper training to undertake / help her perform her duty.
• Do not seek new targets to put her under probation, let her finish the one she is behind.
• Quarterly review of her performance and report on progress of her projects to include providing tangible deliverable is essential.
• Ensure to take her concerns into consideration and deal with them.
Hope my above comments are of use for your case.
I'm working for a medical call center and I need to track the performace for each agent on daily basis could someone please help me as how to give weightage for the inbound call as weel as the out bound call that they perform. PLease help me with a format.