newly i am handling the leave details of my company ,could any one suggest me for the leave policy, i want latest leave policy for MNC'S in india .
Allotted Leave (AL)
· All team members are entitled to 18 leaves (1.5 per month) in a particular financial year.
· Leaves are credited at 1.5 days on the first of every month.
· Leaves not taken will be subject to encashment at the end of a particular financial year.
· Leaves exceeding 4.5 working days in a particular quarter will be subject to deduction in the following month.
· The maximum duration for short leave is up to 2 hours.
· The maximum duration for half day leave is up to 4 hours.
Marriage Leave (ML)
The maximum duration of Marriage leave allowed is 7 days.
Paternity Leave (PL)
The maximum length of Paternity leave allowed is 7 days. Special Leave (SL)
· There is no set no. of days for these leaves.
· The no. of days allowed are subject to vary depending upon the situation with the sole discretion of the senior management.
Compensatory Leave (CL)
Unused Compensatory leaves will neither gets carried forward nor encashed in the next financial year.
1. If more than 4.5 leaves are taken quarterly, that would be deducted in the subsequent month 2. 3 leaves taken quarterly, then your balance 1.5 leaves will be carried forward to the next quarter and leaves not taken will be subject to encashment at the end of a particular financial year.
Penalty: More than 4.5 leave in one quarter - salary deduction in the subsequent month.
Reimbursement: Unused Allotted leaves will be subject to encashment at the end of a particular financial year.
hi Anne, This just for information, you have not added ( Sick leave, maternity leaves , privilege leaves ) in your leave policy as theses are also should be part of the employee leave. regards.
From India, Mumbai