1. 14 days approval to fill position
2. Efficient utilization of current resources
3. First 30 days attrition rate
4. HR Budgeting /Man power planning
7. Cost per Hire
8. Maintain up to date Resume Bank bifurcated as per location, position, experience.
Recruitment data analysis Report (open, closed, hold )
Cost per hire Report
Retention report /Turnover repor
You have replied a thread that is more than seven years old. Nothing wrong in giving reply after seven years however, my comments are on the contents of the reply.
It appears that you have confused between the concept of Job Description (JD) and Key Result Area (KRA). Earlier, I have given lengthy reply on this subject. You may click the following link to refer it:
Of the eight KRAs that you have given, KRA Sl No 2, 4, 5, 6 and 8 do not adhere to SMART Principle. May it be noted that any KRA that does not meet the SMART principle, is not a KRA at all.
Earlier I have uploaded "Sample KPI and KRA Manual" on this forum. If you wish to download it, then you may click on the link.