29th December 2009 From Kuwait
Its depend on, for which standard you are applying i.e ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, ISO 18001:2007 or anything else. But still the general documents with respect to HR Dept. can be as:-
1) Job Description
2) Employee Details
3) Training Need Identification
4) Implementation of Training
5) Training Attendance Records
6) Training Effectiveness and Evaluation Records
7) Annual Training Calender or schedule
8) Competency matrix or mapping
9) Legal Certificates etc.
and all these are depend on the Standard, lFor example:- if your org is applying for ISO 18001:2007 i.e OHSAS then training records must include training on Safety and health.
30th December 2009 From India, Mumbai