Educationist, Motivational Speaker, Lean
Hr Team Leader
1. Contact the head of Training with what you are looking to establish (the need)
2. Identify core team who need to be involved in detailing the above and formulating a plan
3. Setup a meeting with the core team (including the head of training and yourself)
4. Meet with the team and formulate plan, identify tasks, identify owners of each task and set up timelines (this is a collaborative effort. I will not be telling them who should do what, but will be asking them who can do what and by when)
5. Once an agreement is reached on the step 4 above, communicate the plan to your boss
6. Track the plan, follow up with the team on the tasks periodically and drive it to completion (periodically, keep your boss updated on the status of progress)
If I were your boss, this was my ownership, and I assigned it to you, I am looking toward you to take the lead, collaborate with the appropriate people and drive this to completion.
Hope this helps.
26th December 2009 From United States, Woodinville
I did understand your situation. This is happening due to lack of clarification on Job Responsibilities.
However,.I am ready to conduct the Training programs for your firm. Please find attached my profile and training programs.
Looking forward for your positive reply.
27th December 2009 From India, Hyderabad
28th December 2009 From India, Visakhapatnam
It was a good action plan to have enough ground work & I would also like to add for the words given by jyothi that most of the company employee are facin a greater confusion about teir JD. So, kindly seek clarity on ur JD after completion of ground work.
28th December 2009 From India, Hyderabad
I agree with Mr. Som on the strategies to carry out the training successfullyand Ms. Jyothi on her advise. Take this as a challenge and work towards achieving the goals and you will be commended for the additional responsibilities executed.
I have worked on Planning and Executing training for a newly established company that did not have any "Training" happening till then. If you need any assistance, you may contact me on my email - (I am in Abu Dhabi, UAE).
28th December 2009 From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Dont worry, this way you'll run through.
All the best!
28th December 2009 From India, New Delhi
If you guys are confused/frustrated, just imagine the frustration of your investors or CEO. Go get everybody in a call or meeting and discuss what to do, plan it and achieve it. Make clear goals first.
I know companies with 3500+ people with single HR Head and couple of Associates manage training programmes including that of company wide quality initiatives, hassle free.
Wishing you the very best
28th December 2009 From India, Bangalore
28th December 2009 From India, Madras