Industrial Relations
Labour Laws & Ir
+1 Other

plz let me know regarding half yearly return under contract labor act if the eshtablishment has less than 20 workmen during six months.shoud it be submitted???
24th December 2009 From India, Bahadurgarh
plz let me know weather u should submit half yearly return whereas u have less than 20 workmen or not.
24th December 2009 From India, Bahadurgarh
In my opinion if you are a licenced contractor or even otherewise you are covered under this Act then you are to send the half yearly return in the form prescribed under the Central or State CL(R&A) Rules which ever is applicable in your case to the concerned Licensing Officer.
With Regards,

24th December 2009 From India, Delhi
Please refer the below link for half yearly return under Contract Labour Act(form XXIV) and Annual Return under Minimum Wages Act (form III)
5th May 2011 From India, Kumbakonam
Dear Member,
Welcome to CiteHR.
This is to inform you that Contract Labour (R&A) Act, 1970 do not provide us any forms. Forms are being provided by the Rules & therefore first see which of the State or Central Rules are applicable in your case & then go through the applicable Rules to have the format of half yearly return to be submitted to the concerning Licensing Officer.

5th May 2011 From India, Delhi
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™