Incharge Hr
+8 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Hi Seniors, I have a query about EPF amounts withdraw, if an employee has worked only three months then can he withdraw his EPF amount from PF office? Regards, Raj
Hi raj,
An employee who worked for only 3 months is eligible to withdraw only EPF amount (i.e: 12% + 3.67%) at his credit and cant draw Pension Fund(i.e: 8.33%)
Hope it is clear to u.
HR Executive

Dear raj,
If Any employee worked with any organisation who covered with EPF act, then those employee elgible only for withdrawl only for provedent Fund (12% of Employee's+ 3.67% from Employer's Share) and 8.33% of penssion fund not withdrawl from PF account.
Vijay KUmar Thukral

dear all,
it's clear to me that a person who have worked for 3 mnths, he can withdraw the PF i.e. 12%+3.67%. But what about the 8.33%. wheather he can withdraw it by submitting form 10c or not. plz clear.

it's clear to me that any person who have worked only for 3 month than he can withdraw the PF i.e 12%+3.67% but he cant withdraw 8.33%( pension fund) he will get pension fund when he worked 6 month in one organization
Dear All As I know if an employee contribute more than six month in EPF, He will get full (12%, 3.67% & 8.33%)amount of pf. Regards Subrat 9178604115
 The Provident Fund members can avail advances / partial withdrawals for Housing, Marriage, Illness, Closure of establishment etc., through application in Form 31 which provides details and documents to be submitted.
 On retirement or on leaving service, the Provident Fund accumulations can be withdrawn in full by submitting application in Form 19.
 In case of premature death, the Provident Fund is payable to Nominee(s)/ family members by submission of Form 20 by each beneficiary.
Regarding Pension Fund the position is as follows:
• Where an employee has not served for 10 years on the date of leaving service and has not attained the age of 58 years, he may obtain a Scheme Certificate so as to continue his membership during un-employment period and the same can be used to count the previous service as and when he joins another establishment covered under the Act.

Employees work for less than 6 months can get back only 12% and 3.67% of their contribution. s.koteeswaran
Hello, less than 6 month pension contribution can’t be widrawal but you can fill up 10 c form & select to accept pension certificate during that period it will help you in future reg, sarjearo
I want know about EPF claim amount, i worked for 1 year and i resign at the time of 2011, shall i claim my EPF amount , it is possible to claim my amount. please help me and guide me as soon as possible

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™