Dear V.M.Lakshminarayanan sir,
Thank you for your valuable replay i understood your answer but i'm asking again second type of question pls answer me sir,
for example,
A company = 1 year service
B company = 2 year service
C company = 1 year service
D company = 1 year service is my present company
totally 5 years so my present company will pay for gratuity (but not complete 5 years in D company)
7th May 2019 From India, Chennai
Hi Seven
Obviously NO. 5 years continuity of service without break with one employer is mandatory for gratuity eligibility. So answer is NO.
7th May 2019 From India, Madras

Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™