My first experience as a recruiter in one IT Services,there Iam not getting my regular payments but still I like to go there beco'z my collegues, we will be like as a family we share every thing in mean while time only (not in work time).
In my present company also the same as we feel a family environment,my suggestion first of all be as a friends like it develops only by comunicating to each other,and more over what ever the employees want must see by HR .So be close to them to know what they are ,& what they want.
18th December 2009 From India, Hyderabad
This is Prasanna from Bangalore!
This is an interesting game which I would like to share with everyone. This is called as "Know your Partner?"
1. Allow the participants to choose their own partners in pairs!
2. Tell them that they need to know each other since, this is the main concept of the game!
3. Once discussed separate all the paired partners
4. Prepare a set of funny questions like:
a) What is their partners mobile number?
b) What is their partners emp ID number?
c) What is his/her partners fav crush?
d) What is theirs partners educational background and year of passing?
e) What is their partners DOB (dd/mm/yy)
f) What is their partners first boy/girl friend name?
g) Which dress did their partner wear three days ago?
h) What is their partners previous month incentive/bonus?
i) What is their partners blood group?..........
5.Keep adding some funny questions like this and the questions should not be discussed once you distribute the papers!
6. Meanwhile the opposite partners will also be given a question paper for which they will have to write the answers for the question paper given it to their other partner.
7. Give them the time limit say 5/10 mins.
Both the partners should not sit together and write the answers! Make sure the pairs are far away and do not discuss while writing the answers!
8. Collect the answer paper and compare it. You all will enjoy by the answers written. Read out the answers and see how many have are similar. Most similar answered partners win!
The purpose of conducting this game is to get everyone know each other which will result in building a strong team!
If you require any help please email me
All the best!
19th December 2009 From India, Bangalore
i have recently conducted a game in this new year...its called wish capsule....its a kind of old concept in which you make chits writing the wishes" like catwalk, female voice,, etc...and then this capsule can be rotated to everyone...the song i used for the rotation was bum bum bole masti mei dole...it was really fun !!
5th January 2010 From India, Lucknow