Kalyan Mitra
Exports/risk Management/ Administration/
R Sandhu
Generalist Hr

I have seen number of post wherein you have explained PF transfer.
I have one query-
I have received a letter and form13 of my ex employee from his current employer stating that they have own managed provident fund trust so please issue a cheque in their favour of PF accumulation.
Can you explain me this, we are EPF account in RPF office, how should I handle this.
R Sandhu

From India, Delhi
This is not at all a problem. Check the F13 which you have received from your ex employee's present employer. There is a column which reads " In whose favour transfer to be made." There you mention the name of the exempted Trust where your ex employee has now taken membership and submit the application to RPFC.

From India, Calcutta
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™