Hr, Legal Compliance & Er-ir
P Ramachandran
Hr & Administrative Manager
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Sir/Madam,

I had worked for Brightpoint India Pvt Ltd. Lower Parle Mumbai for 2 years, I left organization 2 years back. I applied for PF, but still now I have not receive the same. Now the branch of in Mumbai is completely closed and I'm not able to contact HR for PF.
My PF A/C no is DL/27902/701 And my employee ID is BPO716
Please do the Needful
Thanking you
Preeti Muthal

From India, Mumbai
Hi Preeti

1. I am attaching here with the PF With drawl Form No.19.
2. If the Employer is not available you have got the option to get the said Form attested / Signed by any of the :
a. Magistrate, b) Gazetted Officer, c) Post / Sub Post Master d) President of the village union, e) President of the Village Panchayat where there is not Union Board, f) Chairman / Secretary / Member of the Municipal / District Local Board, g) Member of Parliament, Legislative Assembly, h) Member of Central Board of Trustee / Regional Committee , Employees Provident Fund, i) Head of any recognised educational institution, j) any authorised official , as may be approved by the Commissioner of PF.

3) Fill in the said Application Form attached, and get the said Form attested by any one of above and submit to PF Commissioner office and take acknowledgement.

4. You furnish your Bank Name and your Bank Account No. in the said application and the bank Address.

5. You will get back your PF Contribution amount, which will be deposited in the specified Bank account and an intimation will be given to your. If you will not get the said amounts , even after passing of 1 month period you can visit to the Enquiry office located in the PF commissioner office and get information for what reasons the amount are not disbursed.

Every thing in regard to withdrawal of PF amounts are clearly specified in the said attachments.

Mohan Rao
Manger HR

From India, Visakhapatnam

Attached Files
File Type: doc Doc1.doc (66.0 KB, 9 views)
File Type: doc Doc2.doc (55.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: doc Doc3.doc (64.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: doc Doc4.doc (70.5 KB, 8 views)
File Type: doc Doc5.doc (92.5 KB, 9 views)

Though you worked in Mumbai,your company pf accounts were found maintained in Delhi PF office(by seeing the account number given by you - assume your pf no as:TN/7756/5665 WHEREIN TN STANDS FOR TAMILNADU,7756 DENOTES YOUR ESTABLISHMENT CODE NUMBER AND 5665 DENOTES YOUR NUMBER). So you can approach your head office HR department for withdrawal. otherwise you cando the following:

Procedure to withdraw the pf amount

step.1:you can contact local pf office and collect form 19 and 10c (or)You can download withdrawal form in Form 19 and 10C , NSSN FORM from the website EPFO.

step2: you can fillup all the details about yourself and fill the bank account coloumn with your savings bank account.

step3: Open a savings bank account preferably with nationalised bank - mention the account number inthe forms 19 and 10C - also attach a xerox copy of the first page of the passbook(depicting the bank account number, branch location etc.,)

step4:you send the complete set of forms with enclosures to the previous employer for forwarding the forms to pf office

step5.You can obtain attestation in the column of attestation of employer/authorised person :: (if you want to send the claim straight to pf office) from the bank manager with which you are having savings bank account

step6:you can send the set of forms to the PF office in which your previous employer have accounts - by registered post.


From India, Madras
Dear Preeti,

Greetings for the day!!!
Can you please confirm that only mumbai branch is closed or all the branches in has been closed??
yuo can do one thing properly fill your form 10c & 19 and talk to nearest pf commissoner about the problem he will surely help you in this matter.

From India, New Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™