Recruiter, Hr Generalist
once resignation is approved,we issue a notice to the resigning employee informing her/him of the forms that needs to be accomplish, like turnover form (these are list of files, equipment, supplies, etc) which are under his/her custody, clearance form that needs to be signed by the different offices. And also the things that needs to be surrendered like company ID, health Id, Manuals. When clearance is complete, the finance dept. will process the release of all monetary due to the employee.
as a far a leave is concerned it depends on the policy of the company, if it can be monetized or can be used prior to the resignation or it is forfeited.
hope ths helps!
have a great day!
24th November 2009 From Philippines, Blumentritt
When an employee resigns from the job, we have to check for the notice period whether it is as per our company policy & get the clearance form duly filled up & signed from different HOD's for ex: Dept Head, Accounts, Time office, Stores, Safety & other concerned departments.
If the notice period is not as per the company norms & if any amount is to be recovered from him, u can inform the employee to pay the amount by cheque & then issue him relieving and experience letter. That's all
24th November 2009 From India, Pune
1)Exit interview questionaire & to issue acceptance of resignation letter.
2)to check the notice period fullfiment.
3)time office extracts of his presence during the month and the leave balances to his credit.
4)to raise no due clearence to all the concerned dept.
5)once the no due is obtained , preparation of full n final settlement with all adjustments if any.
6) 1 After full and final is done if any thing is payable to employee cheque is given. Also service certificate is issued.
2) In case recovery is there a recovery advice is sent.
7)His personal file is closed.
25th November 2009 From India, Delhi
But still i am not clear with some calculation part .
First let me , explain what i am looking for ,suppose employee given resignation letter on 20 Nov and his reliving date is 20 dec . so how we calculate his PF account .please give detail about this
25th November 2009 From India, Pune
hope for the valuable help
Thanks & Regards
25th November 2009 From India, New Delhi
1)if he has sufficient leave balance that is El's to his credit normally we donot stop the salary for the month of Nov and is paid through the normal process. so his pf contribution goes to pf office the way it use to.
2) if he doesn have sufficent leave balance and anticipating that he would not full fill the notice period we stop his salary and wait untill the completion of 20th dec and settle his account in the final settlement. so here we consider his working days for the month of nov and dec and deduction in days if any towards short fall of notice period and upon such nos of days pf calculation is done and thus his account is settled.
26th November 2009 From India, Delhi
But ,suppose he full fill his notice period . and 20th Dec is any how not end of the month . In amount how we calculate ?
For Example , X person have montly salary of 20,000/- he completed his notice period and even he left with only 1 -2 EL .and PF amount form -ee and -er side total is 1824 it is for 1 month but in December he work for only 20 days so how will we calculate his PF amount and should EL will be compensate with some amount ? .
Please put your view .
Thanks in Advance
26th November 2009 From India, Pune
1) Resignation acceptance letter to be issued to employee after getting consensus from the concerned department authorities
2) All the leave available to employees account are calculated like privilege leave till last working day as this has to be encashed or adjusted against short of notice period, if any
3) Employee has to complete no dues formalities with all concerned functions where he was working
4) Employee is eligble to receive PF, ESI, all stautor benefits till last working day and to be included while calculating salary
5) If notice period is 1 month and he want to be relived within 15 days then balance days to be adjusted against available PL or dues payable to the employee. In some special cases waiver of is given considering the reason for separation after approval from appropriate authority in the company
6) If person resigns in between then his eligibility is calcualted on prorata basis alongwith salary components as well as annual allowances like LTA. incentive , bonus etc.as per eligibility
7) Once the employee submits the no dues the papers to be submitted to accounts for final settlemnet and to know amount to be given or recovered from the employee whatever may be the case
8) Employee will be issued the service certificate once all the clearance happens
Hope this clarifies all your queries.
26th November 2009 From India, Mumbai
Thanks & Regards,
Rashmi Mehra :0
1st December 2009 From India, Pune
Once the employee tenders his / her resignation to the supervisor. Intially supervisor will have a dialouge with the employee and he has to keep HR in loop and if the supervisor accepts the resignation he will forward his resignation to HR.
HR will intiate his / her exit process, Employee has to serve his notice period as per the company norms.
HR will send Clearence form to the employee and he has to get it cleared by all the departments and handover all the company assets. HR needs to send the inputs to finance regarding the leaves he has and it will be adjusted in the full & final settlement.
HR Will conduct the Exit Interview and has to document his / her comments.
Thanks & Regards,
2nd December 2009 From United States, Cranston