Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
sir if one employee service is 10+ and he resigned and apply for pf he is get 15% ,and he pf office people send scheme certificate, and he join other orgination he submitted scheme certificate to new employer my question wheather he get total pension fund after he\his service is one year,resignation in new employment
mohan raj

From India, Hyderabad
1. If he has rendered a service of 10 yrs or more he cannot withdraw amount, but can avail pension. 2. He will get pension in accordance with total service, i.e. total of both services. Abbas.P.S
From India, Bangalore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™