SAP is one of the world's best ERP system used by over 70000 organisations in the including the largest of Indian (IOC, Reliance, Tata, Jindal, GAIL, Sterlite..., Infosys ) as well as International companies (Microsoft, GE, Accenture, Mercedes, BMW, GM ...). Havinga system like SAP in a company enables
- better controlling of processes and improved efficiencies in operations by defining the best practice processes in the system and ensuring transactions are carried out in adherence to that
- due to single source of uptodate data with effective controls, improves management and operational team's confidence in the reports and information drawn from system thereby enabling improved decision making
- adoption of an online transactions kind of culture where transactions are done with the help of system as against what we do presently that is transactions are done first and then they are punched in the system by which an employee gets the relevant information at the time of carrying out a transaction and it automatically triggers an approval workflow in case of exceptional situations facilitating intervention by seniors well in time
- Better provisions for accurate cost accounting covering all direct as well as overhead costs allowing us to identify more clearly loss making contracts to take corrective actions
- Achieve faster monthly financial books closure by automating various processes
- Most importantly, having SAP would get us associated with one of world's leading vendor of Enterprise Software making accessible the latest tecnhological developments done after years of research over world's biggest companies and thereby giving us a technological advantage.
- and many more ....
Best of Luck,
21st November 2009 From India, Delhi
21st November 2009 From India, Mumbai
Authorized training partners for SAP are Siemens, JKT may b some more but i know these two.
The cost of training is 2.5 Lacs + Tax (that will become 2.81 Lacs) for 20 days. apart from this, you need to pay 25K for certification + tax (that will become Rs. 28100/-)
Hope ur querries are addressed.
22nd November 2009