Pls help me in getting my PF money, I have applied for PF withdrawal in January 2007 & I received a letter from PF office recently in the month of July 2009 saying that, they have sent me my PF withdrawal cheque, where as I have not received the PF cheque nor the money has been credited to my account. I wrote the same to PF office delhi with the copy of the letter but no reply.pls suggest.
In the same time I have applied for PF transfer from otehr company, I got a letter from PF office saying that your PF has been transfered, but in annual PF statement, transfered PF amount is not reflecting, and already august 25th 2009, I have sent a courier to PF comminssioner Delhi, but no reply, pls suugest.

From India, Bangalore
Sr. Hr Manager
Hr Litigations, Compliances & Er-ir
P Ramachandran
Hr & Administrative Manager
Asst. General Manager - Hr
Associate Hr & Legal Consultant
+2 Others


Could you please provide me copy of PF application which you have sent to PF Office if available with you. after having a look at that i can comment soemthing that where you have done a mistake.
In case of query/ clarification feel free to call or write

From India, New Delhi
Even I have applied for my PF withdrawal to the PF bangalore office. Its been 6 months now but I havent yet recieved the amount. I wrote a letter to the Bangalore PF office Commissioner but no replies. Could anyone help me find out the status of my PF?


Could you please provide me copy of PF application which you have sent to PF Office if available with you. after having a look at that i can comment soemthing that where you have done a mistake.
In case of query/ clarification feel free to call or write

From India, New Delhi

Hi Srishti,
In Bangalore there are 4 PF offices. Tell me to which office you have submitted the claim forms. Tell me the where you were working in Bangalore? In Bommanahalli office there are some problems. I applied in the month of December 2007 & after frequent followups I got the amount only on April 2009. It took around 1.5 years. Even then I din't get full amount. Now I am fighting with them with all the necessary documents. I wont leave the same at any case. If any more details you can call or mail me. pjeevarathnam at gmail is my mail id

From India, Bangalore
Ask them where they have post your cheque then you can check in your post office so then you can make this easy Abhishek
From India, Faridabad
Please remember that you should always send registered letters to any statutory authority in order to sustain claim under law.Moreover,the e-mails are also admissible pieces of evidence in courts.Never send pvt.couriers.
SUGGESTION:Make as much use of RTI Act as possible,Whenever you are seeking status of any of your application claiming your dues/rights

From India, Safidon

After dealing with PF Office in Pune on many occasions and having experienced their work culture and attitude, I would like to suggest the following:

• Always send any letter / correspondence thru registered post only or submit it in PF Inward Section and obtain acknowledgement.

• Maintain copies of all the papers and documents submitted in your own file.

• You can not expect any reply to letters written by you. You will have to visit the PF Office personally, many times, to resolve your problem. Please check visiting hours beforehand. PF Office follows visiting hours very strictly.

• One or two visits to PF Office will not solve your problem. You have to have qualities like persistence and patience in you. Also you need to convince your boss to get leaves to visit PF Office.

• At first instance, PF Staff will tell you the status of your claim by querying in their computer. System query will give you information like (i) claim is not received (ii) claim is returned to employer for some discrepancy (iii) claim is settled. But mind you information in the PF System is rarely updated hence mostly misleading. You will have to come to PF Office armed with all the information and homework, be persistent to ask more details and seek entry in the section where your case is dealt with.

• You may get very plain replies from PF Staff you will have to counter them by cross questioning and by seeking more details. E.g.(i)‘your case is being processed, you will get result soon’ counter it with ‘tell me exact date when I will get result, if not I will visit you again’. (ii) ‘Cheque is already dispatched’ counter it with ‘give me cheque no., amount, and dispatch date’ (iii) ‘we have not received your application, submit it again’ counter it by showing the acknowledgement and ask them to search the original in their office and refuse to resubmit the same.

• If you do not get satisfactory replies at section level approach higher ups do not hesitate to approach even PF Commissioner. Old pending cases can be solved by their intervention only.

• In case PF staff commits that, they will process the case say in a week, take specific date commitment and tell them you will be back on that particular date.

• Make use of RTI, PF Grievance Cell and PF Adalat to put pressure.

• All the best.

• If you demonstrate your resolve to get your own money from PF Office, then only your old pending claims may get settled.

From India, Pune
p ramachandran

For your first question, it is advised to chek with your bankers with the pf letter to know what action they have taken,if they received the payment.Then without making delay, meet the PRO of the concerned pf office with all details-as the money may be credited in to somebody's account.
For your second question, the transferred amount might have been received by the section of pf office inwhich your present pf accounts are maintained,lately that is after making the annual account slips. so you will have the pf annual account slips as included in the forthcoming period.
Take immediate step for your first question

From India, Madras
Hi, Thanks I will check with bankers once. Regarding my PF transfer, I have received 3 years annual statment, which is not showing the transfer amount.
From India, Bangalore

If You Are Knowledgeable About Any Fact, Resource or Experience Related to This Topic and Want to Be Part of Such Discussions in Future - Please Register and Log In to Cite Community.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHR®

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server