Dear Mr.MNdind
I gone through the questions & their answers and I find sometime the Concern Expert does not go through in the matter. In above case he have taken two numbers in one Organisation. First of all while new joinee we feel up form No. 11 stating that he/she is not a member of P.F. & if he is a member he has withdrawn the money, & it has always signed by the employee & employer. How can you go beyond this. You can transfer only one account in one time. My suggestion is this transfer the amount in which maximum amount is. Then after a gap of 6 & 10 month when transfer amount comes in your account then fill up another form 13.

From India, New Delhi
Mr.Anil iitg,
Dear your P.F. dues deposited with P.F it is your money you can keep them as long you can but our advice is dont take longtime for withdrawal. I have solved many cases where the company has closed long ago. And we got the payment,but it is very difficult to get the money from P.F. office then, nobody knows you in the establishment you worked for,and who will sign your P.F. forms, it is also best way to get the P.F.forms attested by the employer. If you will withdraw the money after 12year or 20 years some time it is not possible for them to get the records & it take long time to receive the dues.

From India, New Delhi
What is the normal duration of transferring PF account from one employer to another employer a/c when the change of employment is taken up.
From India, Madras
i have worked in an autonomous body under ministry of railways for one year only. now i have resigned. can i withdraw my PF now? whats the procedure to withdraw it? which are the forms needed to withdraw the same?

thanks in advance for ur informative replies....

From India, Delhi
I know this is an old discussion thread. But the issues & questions related to PF are still valid :-) The postings in this thread still provides valuable views/inputs/knowledge sharing by other forum members on such issues.
I have one more related question and that is, if my PF account is not receiving contributions for years (say more than 3 years), how can I find out if the interest is actually being accrued in my PF account? I believe, my previous employer will stop getting the yearly statements from the EPFO for me for subsequent years after I leave that organization. Does EPFO offers any service for the members owning such PF accounts (may be thru' the previous employer) to apply for yearly statement? My PF account can be in such state because I joined an organization that does not have PF facility.

From India, Pune
Hi All,
I was working with a firm for one year and then moved to a new company. I was having a PF account in my first company but wasn't having a PF account in my second company. Now I have joined a third company and want to have a PF account here. Is it possible to transfer the PF account of first company to this third company even if there was a gap?
As I'm staying quite far from my first company's location, is there any possibility to withdraw or transfer this account? Looking forward for your valuable suggestions.

From India, Malappuram
our company open my pf account sep, 2014 but i check the pf office he se not sabmited your pf form so my que. my pf account same month open in pf office? how many month open? please help jignesh
From India, Ahmedabad

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™