PFA of feedback form which you will fill after onboarding session with new joinee. In this format you can assess employee point of view from recruitment process to training sessions.
You can use as a Organisation Health assessment tool.
14th November 2009 From India, New Delhi
16th November 2009 From India, New Delhi
Would like to answer both the quries of employee feed back form and grade matrix for salary.
a) Employee feed back. Kindly define the process at which the feed back is sought.
Is it regarding the onboarding/ training / leadership/ working climate? based on the each process the feed back forms can be designed.
b) For implementing the grade matrix.
1) It is suggested to benchmark from the neighbouring similar industry.
2) Define the maximum number of layers you would like to have in the organizational hirearchy.
3) based on the above define qualification and experience requirement for each layer.
4) Define minimum and maximum basic salary for each layers.
5) Fix relevant allowances based on the requirement of the layers. For eg: at higher level petrol / fuel allowance/ reimbursements at lower level the conveyance allowance/ transport subsidy.
Dayanand L Guddin
Sr. Head - HR
16th November 2009 From Singapore, Singapore