hi all,
i mailed one of my employee that we are not having any of his records(personal file)in HR department.But he replied me back that he already submitted the documents......But we are not having any of his records ....
wat should i reply?

From India, Delhi
Hr, Legal Compliance & Er-ir
Empolyee Relation
Payroll, Statutory Compliance & General
Want In Hr
Raj Kumar Hansdah
Shrm, Od, Hrd, Pms
Agile Solutionist
Asst. General Manager - Hr
Asst. Manager - Hr
+2 Others

Use factoHR and automate your HR processes

Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.


Ritika you can ask him to sumit it once again as you are going to update your records.
You are in HR so you have right to ask it for no of times because you did not provide any
acknowledgment to him.
So be brave and ask him for once agin to submit the same............

From India, Ludhiana

yes you can ask him once again and give acknowledgement for that document. Nothing wrong to ask again.
From India

Dear Ritika,
Good Afternoon :)!!!
You can do one thing that intimate him that his/her details are mandatory and without these you are not able to process his/her Leave , payroll & claims.
You tell him/her that you haven't recd his/her details so provide it to you again. If not provided then you are not in posiion to update his/her Attaendence in system or whatever process you have.

From India, New Delhi

hi ritika,
you are within your rights. just let the person know that you are in the process of updating the details. yes you can ask for a fresh copy of the same.
mark a mail to him with a copy to his boss/ your boss and in the subject matter - details required within the next 2 days. this should help. tell him that even if he has submitted in the past, you just require it for updating and storing

From India, Madras

Hi Ritika,
Same situation arises in our concern also,
We suite mail - Regard to audit purpose and verification we request all the below mentioned document on urgent basis
Mark a copy to his direct reporting boss..
- Just make friendly attitude and collect the necessary doc.

From India, Madras
Meet with that employee personally and just politely tell him/her to give the documents in that way so that the employee agree to submit the documents.
I think this is a small issue and no need for any mail. As an HR personnel, we have the capability to understand the employee's nature and according to this we should behave with him/her.

From India, Mumbai

probably the records have been misplaced or lost by the HR. Use another approach. Request the employee to resubmit the documents and cite the reason for the request. Thanks Richa
From India, Pune
hi ritika,
I think, in most of the cases when a personal file of an employee is maintained by HR deptt of an organization, only the true copies of relevant documents from the employee is being asked. If at any point of time the file is misplaced or lost or not submitted by the employee, you may ask her to send the required details once again n I think she must not take it the other way and understand the concern. Am I right?

From India, Delhi
jyoti panwar
u can politely ask the employee to submit the required documents again Its a trivial issue & you as an HR personnel have all the right to ask for it. Thanks Jyotu
From India, Calcutta

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server