Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear sir/madam,
I rajan kumar. I have two PF number in same employer.One is from pune, the PF NO is: MH/PUN/122640/0010, Another from Bangalore which the PF NO is: KN/42832/05,I have worked in this employer 3years. And also, I have filled the FORM 13 application for transfer of EPF account, but since last 1 and 1/2 years PF didn't transfer till re leaving.Now wants to withdraw PF without Employer, is it possible? if yes please give me guidance or if not please suggest me what should I do?
Kindly let us know.
Thanks & Warm Regards,
Rajan Kumar

From India, Bangalore
Hi Rajan,
Without employer you can't able to transfer or withdraw the PF amount. Check with employer about the status of your PF and asked them why it is not transfer to you new account. If they submitted the form to PF office then sure it has to be transferred.

From United States
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™