Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
My company is deducting my P.F. since last two years, but till date they have never given me any P.F. slip.on asking they tell that they have not yet received any slip from P.F. office. I just wants to know that how much time it takes to an employee to get his P.F. slip.Also tell me the formalities that will be needed to be done so that when I quit this company I can carry forward this account to my new company. Also tell me the way in which I can know about my current P.F. balance.Also make me know that from where can I know about it.I am really very frustrated about this issue.Please answer this question on my mail id( would be heartly thankful for your answer

u can carry forward your account to the new concern where u r joining nothing issues in it u can use form 13 for transferring ur account
u just get PF number from ur concern
PF office may not reconcile your company accounts dont worry about that

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™