Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
My earnest advise is please close the PF account everytime you leave a company. File claim forms 10c/19 and encash it. There had been many cases where the transfer has not happened and the employee had to run from previous employer to RPF office. Why keep your money there for a debatable interst rate? If it is with you in the bank, it would be of use.
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. I am not discouraging, just handling practically.

Form-13. Delay in transfer of PF A/c has happened and is still happening. If all employers are excellent in quality, systems and operational standards, then there won't arise any problems.
That is why, you have to close the PF account whenever you leave a company. Recovery takes a longer time and you have to follow up continuously. To avoid this better encash it. If you think you may spend all if you have in bank, only solution is 'Have better control on yourself'.

Can i get all 24% or only 3.67+12% , if i resign after 10 years. And what will be the % of pension each month?
thanx chandru for the suggestions. actually my frnd had withdrawn the PF amt from her 2nd employer and in doing so found that the pf amt from her 1st employer was not yet transferred. i guess there will be a lot of running about that's going to happen now to get the amt back. but thanx once again!
S i also agree what the Act telling is any employee, whose service >6 months mean they can get back all the Amount by Form 10C & 19 EPS & EPF respectively. If < mean only the option Transfer the A/c, Nothing else. But the Employer Should not b Interfere in that.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™