Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I am a trained inquiring authority since the year 1980 and still working, after my retirement, as Inquiring Authority and Defence counsel for the executives of even GM level in the PSUs and other organisations.
Please clarify the following points before some remedy is suggested:
1) What was the period of absence from duty?
2) The SPS (worker) is of which rank?
3) The Disciplinary Authority was of which rank?
4) The Appellate Authority is of which rank?
5) Whether any show cause notice was served to the employee?
6) Whether the employee reported for duty after show cause notice or not?
7) Whether a charge sheet was served and regular inquiry conducted before termination of service of the worker?
8 ) Whether the worker joined duty before serving of charge sheet to him or not?
9) What is the total period for which the appeal is pending before the appellate authority?
10) Date from which the Standing Orders are effective?
On receipt of the aforesaid information I may suggest some foolproof remedy for getting thye case expedited.
If possible you may intimate the name of the organisation either through this forum or privately through email given below.
P S Dhingra
Vigilance & Management Consultant
Dhingra Consultancy Group
From India, Delhi