Dear All, If anybody has soft copy of form 2 under factory act 1948, kindly send it to me. Regards Durgesh nandan

1st October 2009 From India, Delhi

Labour Laws & Ir
In Hr Job
Vishnupriya S
Digital Marketing
+2 Others

Form 2 is not provided under The Factories Act. 1948. This format is provided under the State Factories Rules & Factories Rules may differ from state to state & therefore first tell the members the name of the appropriate Govt. under which your unity falls. Most of the States Labour Department sites are also providing such formats. you may go through the relevant site if you are so interested to have soft copy of this format.This format is also available at city book sellers who have the registers of Factories Act.

16th October 2009 From India, Delhi
Dear all,
It's right said by Advocate R.N.Khola Ji,a soft copy of Form No.2 is not provided online under The Factory Act. 1948 but I am providing all of you the same which typed by me in MS word format & If it is differ for state wise then it is only for Haryana .
Balwan Mehra
Personnel Officer
7th January 2010 From India, New Delhi

Attached Files
File Type: doc Form No. 2.doc (35.0 KB, 3336 views)
Dear Panday Please find attached form 2 for haryana as like Balwan Mehra
27th March 2010 From India, New Delhi

Attached Files
File Type: doc form 2, 608.doc (40.5 KB, 1192 views)
Dear Anand,
You are to apply for amendment in license as per requirement of Rule 9 of the Punjab Factories Rules, 1950. Fees for amendment is Rs. 30/-. You should apply with in 30 days of such change.The occupier desirous to have amended licence shall apply to the ACIF, NCR, Gurgaon ( Haryana) with an application stating the nature of the amendment & the reasons thereof. In addition to be on safer side we should also submit application in for 2 ( amended) in triplicate along with original factory licence & documentary proof of nature of change i.e. resolution etc.
Opinion/ comments submitted as requested.
With Regards,
(LL & IR)
Skylark Associates, Gurgaon (Haryana)
(Labour Law Consultants)
(M) (O) 0124-4264449

27th March 2010 From India, Delhi
Check the link for form 2 from Factory Act 1948.
10th February 2017 From India, Bengaluru
Please login to participate in this discussion or start your own. Create Account

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Community™