Hr Consultant
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I have completed 4 1/2 years in my current organisation changing the job now. So, let me know...
1. The amount will be taxable if i withdraw.
2. Can I transfer it to new employer and then withdraw after completion of 5 years of total employment.
3. If withdrawal is free of tax how many time and how much amount can I withdraw without paying tax on it.

From United States, Hauppauge
if ur organisation is exempted one then withdrawl amount will be taxed if you are not completing 5 yrs. if ur organisation is not exempted one then in come tax will not be deducted irrespective of years of service. however u can transfer the amount to your new organisation by filling 13 r form and deposit it to your new employee by mentioning the pf a/c no. date of leaving ,name of previous employer etc.
Amaresh Kumar Lenka

From India, Calcutta
Its always preferred to transfer the EPF account from old to new account, it adds seniority to the pensionable limit

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™