Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
is there any Process to Withdraw PF Amount without Quitting the JOB??? right now am facing Some Personal finance problem. It will do great Pleasure to me thanks Shankar
From India, Pune
There are facilities for taking advances from the Fund for some specific reasons and on some conditions whereas you can not make withdrawal while in service. As such if you have five years of contributory service, you can take advance for purchase/ construction of house. For marriage you can take advance provided you have seven years service. Similarly, advances are given for major surgery(if you are not under ESI scheme), if you have not received salary for at least two months, if your property has been damaged in natural calamities and so on. Regards, Madhu.T.K
From India, Kannur
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co