100 WAYS TO MOTIVATE OTHERS
, REVISED EDITION
By Steve Chandler
:idea: 100 Ways to Motivate Others is the culmination of many years of successful leadership coaching and training by best-selling author Steve Chandler and attorney Scott Richardson, and the natural follow-up to Steve's two previous best-sellers-100 Ways to Motivate Yourself and Reinventing Yourself. Chandler and Richardson have crafted a vital, user-friendly, inspirational guide for executives, managers, and professionals… and those aspiring to reach their level.
100 Ways to Motivate Others draws on the success of live workshops, seminars, and personal coaching programs on communications and leadership. These seminars, done for such organizations as Banner Health, General Dynamics, Scripps Hospital, Wells Fargo Banks, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and M&I Banks, appeal to managers, teachers, parents, CEOs, and coaches everywhere.
The first step in motivating others is for you, if you're the leader wanting the motivation, to realize that "if there's a problem, I'm the problem." Once you truly get that, then you can use these 100 ways. After you've learned to motivate yourself, Steve and Scott will help you learn:
• How to slow down and enjoy a new level of focus
• Why multitasking is a myth, not a strength, and keeping life simple and straightforward is the goal
• The power of building on your peoples' strengths
• How to avoid the damaging inclination to obsess about people's weaknesses
• A simple and creative way to hold people accountable
• How to enjoy cultivating the art of supportive confrontation
This book inspires extremely tough-minded leadership that gives the gift of clarity and vision to every person following the leader...
As policies of CiteHR dont permit sharing of Knowledge I am removing Attachments, Sorry.
In case you need the E Book, send me test mail I will send you one.
abutorsam007 at yahoo dot co dot in 24th August 2009 From India, Indore