hi i wanted to withdraw pf from my previous company,but the employer is not co operating,so is there any possibilities to withdraw my pf directly from pf office,i have pf no. thanks
From India, Bangalore
No, one can stop your PF amount. Ask your last employeer to co operate with us, either you can made a complain with PF authority ( Commissioner) Authority will take legal action with your last company. Secondly you can transfer your PF with new employeer if you are working any where. Thirdly fill yoor PF withdrawal form, signed with Notoary or gudgetted officer and submitted the same with authority.
Vishwash Thakur

From India, Mumbai

human resource
Do agree with Vishwas. No one can stop you from withdrawing your PF money. You can either withdraw or transfer your PF funds. Transfer of PF can be done to your current employer in case if you are working.
For withdrawal - fill form 19 & form 10, attached the same. In case of withdrawal, amount will be transferred to the bank account which you will provide. A cancelled cheque copy of that bank is required to be attached with the withdrawal form.
For transfer - fill form 13, attached the same.
After filling up the form, give it to your previous employer, the signing authority of that company will sign the form and will send it to the PF office. Both the transfer / withdrawal process takes minimum 60 days. Follow up with your employer and ask them to give the PF acknowledgement slip to you, in turn u can follow up with the PF office.
In case of further queries let me know.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Form 10C.pdf (68.5 KB, 490 views)
File Type: pdf Form 19.pdf (121.9 KB, 321 views)
File Type: doc Form - 13 ( PF Transfer ) 14may09.doc (36.5 KB, 929 views)

Hi Sir/Madam,
I missed out to get my PF from my earlier organization where I worked 3 years ago. When I try contacting them now, they are not sure since people have changed and they are finding hard to search my profile. Is there a way I can claim my PF after 3+ years with a notary signature? Please assist me on this.

From India, Bangalore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™