Dear All,
In our company an employee had served during 2005-2006 and resigned. But he has not yet claimed his pf. Now he wants to claim his pf. Can he apply for withdrawal? if so, should we show any reasons or any written statement/ legal notice for the delay? what is the procedure followed for pf withdrawal, if there is gap for more than 1 or 2 years?
Please suggest.
thank you.
19th August 2009 From India, Hyderabad

Human Resources..
Ray Vasri
Teacher 1
Sr Manager
+1 Other

My Dear your employee can apply for the withdrawal of his PF. You can do the same procedure as you can do in normal course to withdraw the PF of your regular employee's. There is no legal notice or written statement required to show the reason for the delay or not to claim the PF within 1 or 2 year after resignation.
Just Fill up the necessary form and sign that form from your employee and attached his updated bank passbook/statement zerox copy to receive a PF Amount directly credited in his bank account.
Mohnish Shethiya
19th August 2009 From India, Mumbai
Great article. Thanks for the info, you made it easy to understand. BTW, if anyone needs to fill out a <a href="http://www.pdffiller.com/47058842-PFWITHDRAWALFORM-19pdf-pf-withdrawal-form---myaccesspnet-Various-Fillable-Forms?v=sharing&utm_expid=2952066-165.TWsjWE6xQpOHgmO31XEXfQ.1&utm_referrer=http%3A% 2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Furl%3Fsa%3Dt%26rct%3Dj%26q%3 D%26esrc%3Ds%26source%3Dweb%26cd%3D4%26cad%3Drja%2 6uact%3D8%26ved%3D0CC4QFjAD%26url%3Dhttp%253A%252F %252Fwww.pdffiller.com%252F47058842-PFWITHDRAWALFORM-19pdf-pf-withdrawal-form---myaccesspnet-Various-Fillable-Forms%26ei%3DoGHPVLXQHNGn8AWlz4HoCQ%26usg%3DAFQjCN EkPvUjrTbK0zxEfS58deEZJ1-_yQ%26bvm%3Dbv.85076809%2Cd.dGc_campaign= \"form withdrawal\" article" target="_blank" >pf withdrawal form
</a>, I found a blank fillable form here.
2nd February 2015 From Philippines, Quezon%20City
I had worked 8 years in my previous company and left job in March,2008. I did not withdraw my PF amount. Can I withdraw/transfer my PF amount now? What is the process for withdraw/transfer my PF amount? UAN is not linked with my previous PF account. My current company has provided UAN for me.
Please help me in this regard.
Thanks in advance.
25th February 2016 From India, Secunderabad
Share what you know with your industry peers. Discuss problems, ideas, solutions openly without getting into company or personal specifics. Create Account

Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network