Business Development, Employee Relations, HR operations, Policies, Recruitment, Administration

Dear Sundar1959, 1. First, its a pain-in-*** to deal with this labour officers, sorry to say that but sometimes its just difficult to get work done from them. 2. If you don't have the challan's, we must demand them from the contractor who is duty bound to give all challans of deposit with ESIS and PF offices. 3. If you are not getting the challans, chances are they are defaulting and you as principle owner will have to bear the grunt. 4. Best solution is to engage a good labor consultant, their charges are minimum and we get our work done faster. best luck, ukmitra
From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™